Monday, March 6, 2017

New Blog!

Hi Everyone,

I have decided to move on from publishing on this blog. Originally I started my Teaching Career in the Primary Grades, hence the westcoastprimaryteacher blog title and website. However, I have now spent more time as an Intermediate Teacher, I have taught Grade 4/5 for the last two years and find my career direction will continue on an Intermediate Grade path. The one constant though has been my Teaching Philosophy routed in Social Emotional Learning. It is just who I am as a Teacher and what I believe in as an Educator. I've also started a Masters Degree in Human Development, Learning and Culture, concentration in Self-Regulated Learning. Therefore, I have decided to update my blog and have rebranded my blog, exported my documents and added to my resources. Please follow my journey as an educator at http://smilesandsel.blogspot.ca

I have some resources on Communicating Student Learning Digitally with Freshgrade and other interesting resources. Check it out!

Thanks for your support!

~ Lyndsay

No comments:

Post a Comment