Friday, October 23, 2015

New Page on the Blog ~ SEL and Self-Reg books

Hi Everyone,

It has been a while since I last posted. We are well into the start of a new school year and the adventure has really begun. Not only am I working full time, and volunteering, but I decided to take a graduate course at UBC on Teaching Children's Literature. Loving the course so far, and all of its practical uses in the classroom. One of the course assignments has also allowed me the opportunity to create a new blog post and share some information with you on books that I love in the Social Emotional Learning and Self-Regulation category. I have handpicked the suggestions myself, personally read, tested, and loved. I hope you find a new book or author that might fit into your classroom, lesson and storytime. The blog page can be found here:

 http://westcoastprimaryteacher.blogspot.ca/p/good-reads.html

Happy Reading and Happy Fall!


No comments:

Post a Comment